Friday, April 3, 2009

Should he be doing this?!?!

The other night we were playing a letters game with Owen when Derek turned on our favorite song. Owen stopped playing the game immediately and got so excited. He got out his drum and started to drum along with the song. He also started singing along... which would be ok if the song wasn't "Gives You Hell". My mom warned me that he'd start saying bad words if we said them, but I just didn't think he'd sing them! I grabbed out the camera and got a video of him drumming and singing to his "jump song" as he calls it. Listen closely about a minute in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol - he is so cute.
This morning I said "dammit" when my sister was still in the shower and I Was late for work...next thing I know Gracie was behind me in the hallway saying "oh, mammit" - I was like a"ahhhh no!" So of course she kept saying it b/c she got a reaction out of me...guess we have to REALLY start watching what we say and listen too! :)