Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

I haven't been much company this last week, but I have tried to make it a point to spend time with those who matter most. Derek, Owen and I walked to the Kingsmen Car show here in Orting. Probably one of my favorite things about where we live is the close proximity to everything in Orting. Anyways, here are a few shots from Saturday... it was fun to just spend it with my boys.

Owen waiting for the ice cream man with his "momey" :)
Stopping for a photo at the car show
They love each other so much!
Daddy giving Owen kisses
Playing with Daddy's boat trailer
In everything that has happened recently, I've realized how truly blessed I am. Many couples try to have kids and never get pregnant. We have one amazing child and whether or not God chooses to bless us with more is up to him... until then I am counting my blessings!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Okay, when Owen was little I thought he looked so much like Derek. Now there is something about him, maybe in his eyes, but he looks more like you! What a doll. Glad you had a fun day!!!