1. Derek: I'm so thankful for him! He works so hard and is always in such a great mood. He knows just when to do something for me like doing the dishes, or bringing home a treat for me. He also is so amazing with Owen. They have such a bond, always going fishing and wanting to go camping... He was my rock through our miscarriage and now that I know 22 girls who are pregnant, he's just so understanding... I love him!
2. Owen: I'm not quite sure what I'd be doing if I hadn't gotten pregnant with him. He can make my day with one little comment... his new cute phrase is "Mommy, I made something special for you!" I love it!!!
3. The YMCA: It gets me in the mood to get in shape, when I go that is... I'm thankful it's there though!
4. Naps: Not only do I love Owen's nap time when I can do things like blog, watch dvr'd shows and eat my favorite things without little hands in it, but I do love to take naps too! We all took a nap on Monday... for 2 1/2 hours! Ahhh... Pure BLISS!
5. Cleaning supplies: What would I do without them?! I'm often picked on or criticized because I clean too much. But, I'd rather have a clean house. There is so much to choose from... sprays, wipes, sponges, brushes... and they always make things look better haha! (feel free to call me crazy... i know I am!)
What are you thankful for??