Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dreams

So, I've been "dreaming" a lot... I have a strongly desired goal. I want to buy a house so badly, but can't due to credit problems. I understand that my husband and I have these problems and I'm ok with that. But it's hard because my ultimate dream seems a bit distant. My husband and I got pregnant before we got married and decided to get married while I was pregnant. On our own, we each had debt. And alone we could survive, but together with a little one and rent in the mix, we can't seem to get past the pay check to pay check mode. I know it'll eventually happen... I need patience. I pray for it and the more I do, the more oportunities to be patient come along. I've come to the realization that it'll happen eventually and that at least I have a place to live for now. So, I can continue to dream, as long as this dreaming doesn't get me down!

No comments: