Monday, August 4, 2008

Can't sleep

I'm now sitting in my bed with the laptop while Derek sleeps. I can't seem to get into the state that he's in and I wish I was! I think it's all the excitement... Yesterday my sister called me and asked me if we were strickly looking for a house in Bonney Lake. Her co-worker is moving out of her rental in the Puyallup area and is looking for a great tenant for the landlord. Her other co-worker suggested Derek and I to move there. We decided to go look at it today and we were more than pleased! It's an older home and has some outdated stuff, but I can deal. It's around 1900 square feet, has 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, a 2 car garage, a huge back yard and a huge covered patio! Did I mention that it also has an insanely big master bedroom?! Everything about this place is so great that I didn't have a hard time looking past the fact that it's older. We won't be there forever, but maybe a couple years. The lady who owns it is out of town right now and should be getting to us this week and hopefully she says it's ours! If we move there I'll finally be able to have more than 2 people over at a time haha! I need to get some sleep... maybe if I just stop thinking about this place I will ;]

No comments: