Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why I love him

Derek has been such an amazing part of my life for the last 4 years. He is such a great husband and father and I can't imagine my life without him! I am sure I've posted a blog like this before, but I can't help myself ;] I love how I can be myself and he loves me for me! He's always positive and sees the good in people (sometimes I think he may be blind! lol!)... something that so many people lack. He works his butt off to provide for our family and helps out around the house when I'm at work. He and I have come a long way from when we first met and in a month (ok... one day short of a month;]) we'll be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary! I'm excited to see what comes in the years ahead of us! I love you honey and I'm so proud to be called Mrs. Derek Patsey!

1 comment:

Keren said...

awwww...you're so sweet!! I must say we are 2 of the luckiest girls around!! Lets plan a double date night soon! (I can partake in some *fun* drinks now too!) ...I cant believe how much Owen looks like Derek...crazy!!!