Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies

These cookies are a favorite in my family... I came across the recipe on allrecipes.com... or some form of it. I can't seem to find the exact same recipe I have written down. Well, here it is for everyone to enjoy!



What you will need:

2 1/4 cups flour

1 tsp baking soda

1/4 tsp salt

2/3 cup cocoa

2 sticks of butter (softened)

3/4 cup sugar

2/3 cup packed brown sugar

1 tsp vanilla extract

2 eggs

white chocolate chips



In a large bowl cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Beat in eggs. Stir in vanilla. (set aside)

In a separate bowl mix together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda

Stir both mixtures together and stir in white chocolate chips (I never measure the chips, I just pour... the recipe calls for 2/3 cup, but to me that's just not enough!!!)



Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes

No comments: