Monday, October 11, 2010

M.I.A.

Sorry, we've been gone from the blogging world. I thought I'd be so much better at it while in Hawaii and I totally proved myself wrong! I spent a lot of my time at the beach with Owen or trying to keep him entertained. Now, that we're home I'm back to watching Laney and Boston and working here and there for Weight Watchers. We've been busy every weekend and busy getting used to being home again. This last Sunday we had nothing to do, but grocery shop... I loved it!!! I didn't shower all day and went to Winco in my jammies! I mean, it's Winco... I wasn't the worst looking person haha! So, hopefully I will make time to blog... but I'm not thinking I will do all that well... look at my track record! Anyways, I might do the Projecy 365 which is a photo every day for a year... keep looking cause I might just surprise everyone!

No comments: