Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow in November?!

On Sunday the 21st we started to see some snow falling. Little did we know that in the next 48 hours we'd be in the middle of "Arctic Blast 2010". My sister and brother in law had taken Owen for the night on the 21st and on the afternoon of the 22nd my mom and I decided to take the 20 minute drive to go get him. We had no snow on our roads here, but noticed that the further up the hill we got, the more snow we came across. We decided to grab Owen and jet back home. So, we hopped on the freeway back home and ended up stuck past the last exit we could take for an hour. I had to pee the whole time!!! We saw people sliding who were at a complete stop, and were just afraid we'd be stuck in this blizzard that was coming. Finally, we ended up slowly going down the hill, praying out loud the WHOLE time! Thank God, he got us home... and Owen and Derek played and played in it... me, I walked to the store to get Thanksgiving fixin's with Owen's wagon... then back inside! I do not like the snow!! I really wish I would've taken a video of Owen laughing!



No comments: