Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year

Oh man... here it is mid January and I haven't blogged in a long time! I have been one super busy girl these past few weeks. My great friend Lindsey got married on the 7th and we were busy the few days prior with spray tans and the rehearsal, plus the day of we had the whole day to get ready and help with the finishing touches. It was such a beautiful wedding with even more stunning bride! I had a blast and am so happy that she got to marry such an amazing man.

Then, last weekend I hosted a sprinkle for my cousin Cindy. She is pregnant with her second baby (a little girl named Payton) and since her son will be 15 months old when she's born, we decided to have a party for her to get the things she doesn't have... diapers, wipes and girl clothes! Hopefully soon I will have all the photos from my other cousin Tarah so I can do a post on it! Haha!

So far that's it... nothing big happening until July when I host my sisters baby

No comments: