Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I have so been in the Christmas mood these days and I think I've been rubbing off on my son! He loves to watch "Frosty the Snowman" and he even gets upset when Karen cries when Frosty melts... it's so sweet! He's all about Christmas lights and trees. He'll point them out at any chance he gets! Santa is another obsession of his these days, although he calls him "Santy Clause". We went on Saturday morning to go see Santa at the Old Cannery and he was one cranky boy! When he came out he went through the line and greeted all the kids... well when it was our turn to go see Santa, Owen freaked and started crying! Santa ended up having us stand holding Owen and at the last second he snuck into the photo... it was so great! I'll have to scan the photo cause it's quite comical really... Derek and I weren't planning on being in the photo and it shows! Anyways, here are a few photos of Owen after helping decorate Grammy's tree... look closely and you can see how he's placed all the ornaments and candy canes in one spot hehe!


He was so proud of himself!!!! So cute!

2 comments:

Keren said...

too cute!! I have a feeling that Jacob is going to do the same thing when he sees Santa up close...haha

Josh and Danielle said...

i can't believe mom actually got him to stand in front of the tree for a picture! so cute!