Saturday, December 20, 2008

Updating a few photos

We've got a lot of snow on the ground and more on it's way, so we're pretty much stuck at home. I had to get Owen's mind off wanting to watch shows all day so I gave him a piece of paper and his markers. He got a little wild with the markers... thank God for washable markers!!!


Yesterday I went grocery shopping and when I got home Owen wanted a yogurt, so I pulled one out while I was putting stuff away and set it on the counter. I saw out of the corner of my eye, him getting into the silverware drawer, which he often does so I didn't think much of it. A few minutes later I saw him sitting in the living room like this...
He had opened his yogurt and proceeded to eat it... Derek was watching football and had no clue what he'd done haha!


Check out this scowl!!!!

We're off to go venture out in the dark snowy streets, just a little family fun to keep us from getting cabin fever!

No comments: