Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blessings

I have had quite a bit of down time these last 2 weeks since Derek's been taking my car to work and I've realized how blessed I truly am. I not only have an amazing husband and an awesome son, but I've got a great mom and sister. My mom and Danielle are always willing to help out in any way they can and I feel so priviledged to have them in my life! Also, Derek's parents come up to our place every wednesday morning to watch Owen so I can go to Weight Watchers and they're also willing to help in so many ways! My neighbor Sheree has graciously let me use her treadmill so I can continue to workout while our YMCA membership is on hold to save a bit of money. It's just hit me that there is so much more in my life that I have to be thankful for. This move has done a lot for my faith and my spirit. Life is amazing and I don't want to take anything or anyone for granted!!!!

No comments: