Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Puyallup Fair!

Yesterday I took my neighbor Sheree and her daughter Ariyana with me and Owen down to the Puyallup Fair. We watched the parade go right past my sisters house and got to go the fair for free! It's free every year the opening day before noon, which made it nice for us to go since we're trying to save money! We walked around and saw all the animals, which Owen loved! He kept saying "Hi Cow" or "Hi chicken"... he said hi to each animal, it was too cute! We had krusty pup's and tried to find some good ice cream, but decided to hit up Baskin Robbin's instead on the way home. Owen loved his ice cream and kept showing me his cone and saying "Ice CREAM!". He's a fairly clean little guy and when the ice cream started to melt down his hand he looked at it and said "EW!!" haha! Ariyana had her first taste of ice cream and boy did she love it! (She's only 6 months old ;]) We went home after that and all of us napped... it was a fun day!

As for the house, it's officially ours! The landlords want us in by the 1st of October... gosh that's soon!!!! I let our current landlord know that we'd be moving out and he first got upset with us saying that we are responsible for any damage since it was perfect when we moved in. He for some reason thought we had just moved in... He corrected himself and realized we have 2 months left in our lease. I told him he's more than welcome to show the place while we're still there and take photos for any advertising. That ended up going a lot smoother than I thought it would and I'm so glad it did! He reassured me that they have great luck with Craigslist and it's usually rented out within a few weeks of posting the ad. I'm praying so!

We're still having a tough time saving for the first/last and deposit on the new house, but I'm not giving up hope! I know how awesome God is and the amazing things he's already done in our lives and I'm sure it'll all work out! We're trying so hard and I know God sees our efforts and sees our needs. Anyways, this is a long blog and I'm supposed to be working... eeek! ;]

No comments: