Sunday, September 28, 2008

pack, pack, pack, puke?!

Well, as if I couldn't be more stressed out... on Friday evening Owen an I were on our way home from a friends house and he was looking super tired. We got home and I felt his forehead and he was running a bit of a temperature. I gave him a little tylenol to help him feel better, but after he went into the living room he sat down and up it came! He seemed as if he felt fine after he threw up and Derek continued to feed him. Later on, I was on my way to bed and I checked Owen (as I do every night). I happened to wake him a little and I darted out of the room... as I walked away he started to cry. I peeked in his room and he had thrown up again! Poor guy! Well, he got it all over my seahawks blanket, his blanket, his jammies, and his sheet. I grabbed it all off the bed and realized that we sold our washer and dryer 2 weeks ago!!! Crap!!! Derek washed up Owen and put him in new jammies while I put new sheets on his bed. I had to go to my mom's house at 1030 and wash his pukey bedding. I was so tired and all I could think was "why this weekend and not next weekend?! The last thing I need right now is to have to clean up puke while I pack..." Thank God, Owen's feeling much better... hopefully he's done with this flu and it won't get in the way of the rest of our packing.

No comments: