Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It has started

I started packing up the house today... man I feel like it's gonna take me forever to do it! I spent a couple of hours and I got 2 boxes full! That's it!!! All of my pictures are off the walls and all of my decorative stuff is in the same box with the pictures. It seems so bare in here and everything I stop to think about it I get kinda sad. I am so excited to move, but I'm sad to leave this place behind and all the people that came with it. Above us is Scott, Jessica, Jacob and Logan. Owen, Jacob and Logan play just about every day together and have a blast! I'm gonna miss sitting outside with this family and chatting away while the boys run around. Next to us is Tyrone, Sheree and Ariyana... I can't begin to say how much I'm going to miss them! They've been so awesome with watching Owen, letting me use the treadmill and really for just a great friendship! Upstairs from them is Travis and Danielle, although I don't get to hang out with them all that often, they're a great couple and will miss them too. It's sad :( I know that we'll see everyone from time to time, but it won't be the same. I keep telling myself that we'll all still get together for BBQ's and bonfires... I know we will and I'm excited to have them over to our new place!!! 15 more days!!!!

No comments: