I am posting my 100th post!!!! I got this idea from my friend Keren's blog. I am going to post yet another 100 things about ME! I am also going to try and not repeat any from the previous 100 post... here goes!!!
1. i drink at least 90 ounces of water per day
2. i really love to work out, but working for Weight Watchers has made it harder to get to the gym grrr...
3. i'm currently growing my hair out
4. hopefully we'll have a new baby in our family by the end of 2009 if not then, the beginning of 2010 would be fine too
5. i know how to knit and would love to take it up again soon (hint hint MOM!)
6. my favorite time of day is when derek and I get into bed and talk... we laugh the hardest during this time!
7. i've only gotten flowers from derek 3 times
8. i was born with a broken collar bone and if often pops in the morning (it's weird!)
9. i can pop my right hip out of socket... i love freaking people out with it!
10. i want to keep my girl name a secret because i'm afraid someone will steal it... it's an original name that i've never heard before
11. i recently had a miscarriage (something I feared greatly and mentioned in my other 1oo post)
12. i didn't even know i was pregnant until i was having the actual miscarriage
13. i feel blessed to have met my mom and baby friends... they're wonderful!
14. photos are the best way of telling a story or bringing back a great memory to me
15. i love my daily dose of 94% fat free pop corn
16. one day i will go on a tropical vacation with derek
17. i love having company... so if you're in the neighborhood, stop by!
18. i can't wait for my sister to get married... it'll be the first wedding i've been in since i was 4!
19. i am often misunderstood...
20. at first meeting me, many if my friends thought i was a "bitch"
21. chocolate isn't my favorite sweet, i've been told i'm not a true woman for this!
22. i used to hate facebook, but now i kinda like it
23. my two younger cousins, Ashley and Alyssa were more like sisters growing up and still are
24. one time when derek and i were going to dinner at applebee's he saw a friend and walked towards him... it was my cousin... he knows everyone!
25. i met derek before i remember meeting him. i was with my ex, and he was with his friend... he says we met and i really have a hard time remembering that!
26. my friend stepheni takes amazing photos and i can't wait til i can do a maternity shoot with her!
27. i find myself trying to be almost "too fair" when i think of having 2 kids... don't want to leave one out!
28. i love to wear dresses in the summer... so comfy with flip flops!
29. my family resembles the family from my big fat greek wedding...
30. i have 18 first cousins (2 whom i've never met)
31. i love to shop and sell on craigslist
32. i don't understand guys who aren't handy
33. my worst fear is derek dying...
34. i work with some of the funnest ladies at weight watchers... they're a crack up!
35. i love to see people lose weight... so inspiring!
36. when i was little i never played "the princess" i always was the maid (guess i liked cleaning even then!)
37. i also loved to play waitress and take everyone's orders and then make it... what a weird kid i was!
38. my best friend amy and my friend keren both had baby girls this summer, i thought it'd give me the itch to have another baby, but it didn't.... when my friend renee had her son, i melted and wanted another one so bad!
39. i miss my nephew vadin... i haven't seen him in 2 1/2 years!
40. i also miss my niece kassandra very much, she passed away 4 years ago this month...
41. i've been toying with the idea of using her name as a middle name if i have a girl... i would only if it wouldn't upset my sister, but made her happy
42. i also miss my sister and brother in law... need to take a trip to san diego SOON!
43. i often wonder what my dad would've thought about derek and owen... would he have liked them and loved them the way i do?
44. derek and i have been dealt a pretty tough hand since we got married... we somehow always get through it... by the grace of God!
45. i think i have the funniest pastor
46. i wish i followed through more on project ideas i have
47. i love cake... the more frosting the better!
48. derek and i now think that nights starting at 10 are too late... i remember when i thought that was an early night!
49. i am so glad we no longer live in our old apartment... for so many reasons
50. i loved being a barista, but really disliked the place i worked for
51. i can't stand bikini barista stands... it's hard to find one where the girls are fully clothed.
52. i get down on myself for gaining a little bit of weight... even if no one can tell, i can!
53. i hate that i have to obsess over my weight to keep in under control.
54. if i had a dollar for every time owen said "mommy" i'd be rich!
55. my ipod has a bunch of upbeat songs on it... i can't workout to slow stuff even if i like it
56. i am not a morning person at all... i wish owen would sleep in til at least 9... he wakes up at 7
57. my mom used to have to sign me into each grade until i was 9 when i got glasses and i got straight a's.
58. i'm still not quite sure how i'll handle 2 kids...
59. i'm realizing this isn't very easy to put down things about me... not this many at least
60. i'd rather work out by myself than with someone so that i can go at my own pace and do the things i'd like to do.
61. when i go to the gym i have to make sure my whole outfit matches... it's an ocd thing of mine...
62. i admire women who can decorate their homes with such ease...
63. i want to get closer to the Lord this year and more and more each year.
64. i really want derek to get a job that he loves and gets the respect he deserves
65. i went through a rebellious phase out of high school... during high school i was a good kid.
66. i love looking at old photos
67. i am so thankful for weight watchers... i've been taught so much and i've been able to work for them which has been fun!
68. i love getting new recipes to try out
69. derek likes to tease me and say that the food that i've made isn't good...
70. i like hosting parties and get togethers
71. i wish i could see the good in people as well as derek does...
72. i love my friends kids just about as much as i love my friends... they're a part of my friends so how can i not love them?
73. i love to shop, but hate spending too much on something...
74. potty training is by far one of the hardest things i've ever tried to do
75. i'm amazed that god gave me owen... he's the cutest boy ever!
76. i miss going to concerts like i used to... i went to every tim mcgraw, kenny chesney, brooks n dunn and rascal flatts show there was... camping out at the gorge was a blast and i miss being able to just spend that kind of money on a few hours.
77. i have always wondered why people look down on single women at a certain age and a single man at the same age are just normal... when did the double standard become ok? (Sex and the City comes to mind with this one!)
78. roseanne is one of my favorite shows
79. you'll never cry alone in a room with me... i'm a terrible sympathetic crier
80. i also cry when talking about serious issues a lot... actually i cry a lot
81. when i think about having another baby i look at owen and think "his life is going to change forever..."
82. i sometimes miss working full time, but don't at the same time... does that make sense?
83. in my large family, it's pretty much a given that someone's not going to be happy with another person in the family at one time or another.
84. i remember looking at a photo of my mom when she was little and asking her why my picture was in black and white haha!
85. i collected rocks when i was little (gosh i really was weird!)
86. i used to want to play with my sister and all of her friends but i was just the annoying little sister :(
87. danielle used to always borrow money from me when she was 16 and i was 14 so i'd always make her pay me back with interest haha! if she borrowed 10 she paid 15 back!
88. i worked in the car business for 7 years... i know a ton about cars, financing and all that stuff...
89. i used to scrapbook a lot... i made a book for my friend jessica and had it laminated for her 18th birthday... she loved it!
90. i also made one for my friend sarah... it wasn't as good, but it was my first!
91. i've never lived outside of pierce county. i've lived in puyallup, milton, bonney lake and orting
92. we need a wal mart in orting... and a target
93. i don't understand how people can spend a ton on kids clothes when they grow out of them SO fast!
94. i want a nissan armada when we have another baby... i hope we can afford one, it's the only car that i like that will fit my 6'5" husband, me and 2 kids, our ford escape barely fits the 3 of us.
95. if i lived by myself i'd love to live where my sister lives... it's the cutest apartment i've seen!
96. i used to work at the department of licensing and often was told i didn't know what i was talking about because i was just a kid haha
97. i watch nick at nite every night when i go to bed... derek hates that the tv is on all night, but i can't sleep without it.
98. i think it'd be awesome to move to a different state and build a life without anyone we know...
99. i love warm weather... and hate rain
100. i hope that i'm doing a good job at being a wife and mother.