Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crazy kid!

This afternoon I was enjoying my bagel with cream cheese and a Sugar Free Rockstar, when I heard Owen in his room crying. I ran into his room cause it didn't sound good. I couldn't find him anywhere! I finally looked at his changing table which is under his window and law his leg... He had climbed up his changing table and shimmied under his blinds and was hidden by his curtains. I am still not sure why he was crying, but I think the bulk of the crying after I found him came from my loud "no"'s haha! I decided it was time to get rid of the changing table. I rearranged his room and he's got a ton more space for all of his many many toys! I posted the table on craigslist and already have a buyer! I can't believe he figured out how to climb up to the top of the table... next is climbing out of the crib... as soon as that happens I'm putting him in a big boy bed. Crazy kid!!!!!

No comments: