Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My baby

Today is Owen's 18 month birthday. For some reason this one is harder for me to take than his first birthday... odd I know! He's just such a kid now. He's been walking since he was 8 1/2 months old so he's not been a baby for a long time now. I just adore this little guy and can't get enough of him! He's talking more and more each day and makes life so much fun. Today he and I hooked my ipod up to our tv speakers and danced for a good 30 minutes... he just laughed and laughed and danced and danced! I hope that I remember times like these when we had so much fun together and his face was just lit up with the most amazing smile...


Happy 18 month Birthday Owen!!!!

Here's a picture from the day we took him home from the hospital... he's grown SOOO much!!!

No comments: