Sunday, May 4, 2008

My 26th Birthday!

Friday was my 26th Birthday... I had a great day! First thing was first and I headed to the gym for my workout, then right after I dropped off Owen with my sister so she could watch him while Steph took me to get my nails done for my birthday. I had a great time with Steph, just being mom's without kids haha! We got the manicures and headed to the mall. After our non-baby fun, I picked up Owen and met with Derek, my mom, Danielle, Josh, Lindsey and Travis at The Rock for dinner. The Rock is my absolute favorite pizza and of course you can't pass up a Bucket! ;] So, from there we went to my mom's to have cake and ice cream... then off to the Diamond Lounge! We weren't too happy when we realized that Friday nights were pretty boring at the DL... but we tried to make the best of it! I missed out on seeing Dannielle (her birthday was Friday too!) she went to the Yellabeak :( Anyways, I hope she had a lot of fun like I did! Here are a few shots from my little party!


Me and Derek
Photobucket
Steph and Danielle
Photobucket
Me and Amy (she's 30 weeks pregnant!)
Photobucket
Me and Lindsey
Photobucket
Steph and Christy
Photobucket
Zesty Mama's!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: