Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Derek

I was just thinking about the past and how much Derek and I have gone through... from being an off and on couple to getting married and having a baby. In the last almost 4 years since I met him we've had quite the ride. He amazes me everyday... the fact that when times get tough and he still keeps a smile on his face and his head up impresses me so much! I'm the type of person who sulks and will have a pity party... not Derek! He'll laugh about it and enjoy life to it's fullest. I wish I could be that way and in a way I'm learning how to do that. I'm so thankful that he's such a positive person! I love him so much and I'm so thankful for all of the things we've gone through cause it's only made us a stronger couple! I love him so much!

This is the first picture of us at the Ram...

Derek with Owen the day we took him home fromt he hospital... he loves him so much!

My favorite wedding photo

1 comment:

Stepheni said...

Man-O-Man!! When it rains it fricken POURS on you guys and This sucks!! I am glad that you are staying optimistic and that Derek is encouraging you to do so! I just am so certain that things WILL be looking up for you two here soon and this will be but yet another old "remember when?"