Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A little "brag session"

One of my dearest friends, Stepheni, has started a photography business... Mason Jar Photography! She definitely has an eye for some amazing shots and has an awesome passion for this. I just had to brag about her... today she came out to our house to shoot a family session. Derek ended up being late from work and he missed the great "sun lighting" so she went ahead and took some photos of Owen and I behind our house. I was amazed at house she directed us and could see an awesome image when all I saw was a pre-occupied kid! ;] I appreciate her so much... she's definitely going to go far in this business and I can't wait to see where it takes her! I love you Steph!!!!

1 comment:

Stepheni said...

I tried to post some shots on here last night, but it won't allow it! :(
Thanks for putting the word out!