Monday, October 13, 2008

The new house!

I finally took some photos of the new house... Here they are!!!



Our cute house!

The living room


Owen's play room off of the living room





The dining room



My kitchen! (which I am totally in love with!)



The back yard



The downstairs bathroom



Master bedroom



Another view of the master... walk in closet and bathroom doors



Laundry and linen closets



built in desk upstairs



Owen's bathroom



The empty spare room



Owen's room



another view of Owen's room... I'm going to decorate when we get his big boy bed put up and I choose a bedding set for him.

Well, that's it! I hope you've enjoyed a virtual tour ;]

2 comments:

Alyssa & Tyler said...

Oh my goodness it is soo nice! I'm soo jealous! Not that I don't love my house but I'm so excited to be all grown up with a real house! I love it, we'll have to come over & check it out for real!

Sepik-Meri Katie said...

kai'm so irritated! i can't see any of your freaking stuff! all i see is the big peach screen :/ it's not like it's not loading either, like my thing says 'done'. so... none of your posts are showing up anymore :( so i'm irritated.