Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Christmas photos

I had a goal this year to send out Christmas cards with a family photo on them. Well, in a previous post I had shared photos that my friend Stepheni of Mason Jar Photography had taken of just Owen and I because Derek was still working. I knew we needed to get on the ball to order Christmas cards and get them sent out so, today I had my sister grab my little point and shoot Nikon and walk with us down to the river. Josh ended up taking a few really good photos of us while Danielle made Owen smile for him. Here are the best ones from our little session.

I love this with Owen just running around us...

This was an accidental photo... Owen ran out of the shot, but it's great of me and Derek

I ended up choosing this photo for our cards... Owen's face is just too cute!

No comments: