Friday, November 21, 2008

The sweetest thing...

I was just browsing around on the website that hosted some of my old photo slideshows for mypsace and I came across this photo...



I had forgotten that this photo was ever taken, and when I saw it I about cried. I was bored that afternoon and was trying to take pictures of me and Owen together. He and I didn't have a ton because I was always in control of the camera. So, I decided to do some self portraits... and this one came about. Owen was just about 6 months old here and had a little "chunk" on him, so cute!!! I just love how we are embracing each other... both our eyes are closed and Owen's little dimpled hand is on my cheek... oh, I hope I never forget this photo again! (especially when he's acting "2" ;])

1 comment:

Josh and Danielle said...

AAAHHH!!!! he's SO cute!!!!